Dried roots and rhizomes of Zingiber officinale, family Gingeraceae.
Food grade food license No.:
zingiberene, gingerol, zinone and cineole.
- Brownish red oily
- Fragrant and spicy
- 35% Gingerol
- Dried ginger extract (powder): gingerol5%
- Ginger oil (ginger oleoresin): gingerol18-35%
- Ginger essential oil: gingerol 10%
– High gingerol content
Using small yellow ginger as raw material, small yellow ginger has rich meat and pungent smell, and its gingerol content is much higher than that of meat ginger;
Supercritical CO2 extraction with high extraction efficiency of gingerol.
The fragrance is transparent and pure
Supercritical CO2 extraction at room temperature can better retain the active components and flavor components in ginger oil.
Compared with traditional solvent extraction and water extraction, the product has no residue problems such as pesticide residues and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.
– Food and beverage flavoring and fragrances.
– Development of health food.
– For massage oil and base oil.
– It can also be added to personal care products, toiletries and hair care products.
SQF, ISO9001, ISO2200, SC, NSF organic certified, kosher certified, Halal certified.
EU regulation, Irradiation, TSE/BSE, etc.
Dry and cool, avoid direct sunlight.