Cocoa butter; Whole milk powder; Resistant dextrin, Inulin, Oligofructose; Maltitol; Cocoa mass; Lecithin (Soya).
- Appearance: block
- Cocoa solids 45%
- Cocoa and Chocolate products
- Other confectionery
- Decorations, coatings and fillings
- Fine bakery wares
We are all fully aware of the pleasant sweetness that sugar provides. But there are health-related risks too such diabetes, overweight, obesity and tooth decay, which are the few health risks that could be managed.
Sugar also has various technical effects on texture, flavor and shelf life in all food applications. There is no a proper single ingredient as a sugar substitute, and a precise combination of components should be mixed and replaced. So such a task should be done without giving up the taste and texture, for the consumer to accept it.
World Health Organization recommends that the daily intake of free sugars should be limited to a maximum of 5 to 10 teaspoons. Therefore, the food and beverage industry should do its task on promoting the public health by reducing sugar in their products as well.
SUREKA® CHOCOLATE BASES are all NO-ADDED SUGAR, and sugar is all replaced by a mixture of following plant-based ingredients:
– Steviol glycosides (a natural sweetener), extracted from stevia plant leaf.
– Inulin and oligofructose (natural dietary fibers), extracted from chicory plant roots.
– Resistant starch (a natural dietary fiber), obtained from starchy crops.
– Erythritol and maltitol (polyols), are all starch-based.
25 kg/box; 40box/PAL
In a clean, dry (RH max.70 %) and odorless environment at 12 – 20 °C.
Keep away from strong light.
One Month* after production date.
*In unopened package and stored under recommended storage conditions.